Professional, freelance Russian-speaking English tutors are required by English for Russians. Competitive rates of pay for the right candidates.
If you join our team, Vlada, as the Principal Tutor, will offer you her full support and will be happy to share materials and give advice on professional matters. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A university degree in languages/philology
- Bilingual Russian/English
- Experience of teaching a language
- Legal working status in the UK
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours
The selection process includes an informal interview with Vlada, both in Russian and in English, and a trial lesson with one of our students.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com